The day of none-art: 1st of November 2011 (Reykjavik)
THE FIFTEEN COMMANDMENTS
1. Do not go to museums, design museums or galleries that holds any art works.
2. Do not look at art works, including paintings, photographs, sculptures and installations — whether it is inside or outside.
3. Do not go to concerts.
4. Do not listen to music — either from CD´s, vinyl records, cassettes, digital music players or smart phones (ringtones included).
5. Do not play video games with graphic images.
6. Do not go to dance performances.
7. Do not read novels, poetry or any other text that might be considered literature.
8. Do not go to theaters.
9. Do not watch a film — neither in a cinema, nor in computer, television or at any other screen.
10. If any kind of artwork is displayed on television; f. ex. in the news or in some advertising — you should close your eyes or look away.
11. If you hear music on the television or in the radio — you should turn it down.
12. Do not look at buildings which are designed by architects.
13. Do not watch or walk in gardens which are designed by landscape architects.
14. Do not watch or wear clothing by fashion designers.
15. Do not do anything or enjoy anything that could be interpreted as art or have artistic value, including work of dancers, designers, actors, artists, writers and musicians.